My Week In Snapshots:
- Watched the sun rise outside my window, not because of some sappy, sentimental shizz, but because I had to stay up until 5 AM just to finish doing some stuff for my Humanities class.
- Rummaged through my old stuff and found this pendant/key ring from Singapore, given to me by a friend.
- Chilled with friends over coffee and nonsensical conversations on just about everything under the sun.
- Saw this tourism brochure for my home city, Ormoc. Seeing it made me want to have my own photos published someday haha :))
- Spent an entire hour at the University football field just to gather my thoughts on a lot of stuff that’s been bugging me lately.
- Did an insane amount of stuff for my Spanish and Humanities classes (refer to photo 1). What is rest?